Education Technology Services is a unit of Teaching and Learning with Technology within Information Technology Services at the Pennsylvania State University. Our primary mission is to provide leadership and support in the appropriate use of technology for teaching, learning, and research. We work to achieve our mission by:
- Creating opportunities to engage faculty to further their use of technology for teaching and learning
- Supporting technology innovation and adoption to support teaching and learning
- Participating in research opportunities to better educate faculty, staff, and students in the use of emerging technologies as they relate to teaching and learning
- Enhancing curricula through the use of instructional design
- Managing University-wide technology implementations that are designed to support teaching, learning, and research
- Hosting both physical and virtual events that are designed to bring members of the teaching and learning community together to engage in meaningful activities
Want to Hang Out?
We are always interested in getting together to share ideas and have discussions related to teaching and learning with technology. Come meet with us or participate in a virtual sense by checking out the ETS Wiki. If you want to get together and talk, simply contact us today and we’ll get something scheduled.
Opportunities to Work Together
There are many ways ETS works with faculty, staff, and students. If you would like to talk about meeting face to face you can always contact us to set up a time to get together. We also invite you to learn about our ongoing initiatives or explore the ETS Wiki to see some of our thinking in progress.
New Engagement Awards are announced in ongoing basis that help us find new ways to work across Penn State. We also invite you to explore our Faculty Fellows program that is designed to let our staff share a longer-term experience with faculty and to explore mutually interesting topics.