You must log in to this site in order to participate in the forum.
1. Within your Course Gradebook in your course in ANGEL, select the “Publish Course Grades” link on the main Course Gradebook menu.
2. Select “Final” from the “Published Grade Type” pull-down menu.
3. Click the “Go” button.
4. Enter a “Grade To Publish” for each student. This field will be automatically populated if you have previously set up a grading scale. They’re still editable.
5. Click the “Publish displayed grades” button at the bottom of the screen. The message “Grades were Published” will appear.
6. Click the “Done” button.
7. Now you can log into eLion and select "Grade entry"
8. Enter your SecurID#
9. Select the course for which you want to enter grades and select the checkbox "Retrieve grades from ANGEL Course Gradebook" (Note: It might still say ANGEL PSU Gradebook)
10. Review the grades. When finished, select the "Submit grades" button at the bottom of the list. You will see a Confirmation Message telling you that your grades have been updated.
(Note: I wrote the eLion directions based on the eLion Demo, since I am not faculty and cannot actually see the steps required. Please feel free to correct if needed.)