On May 11, Information Technology Services installed ANGEL service pack updates from Blackboard. The updates addressed numerous issues that had been reported. These are detailed below.
The following issues have been fixed:
- When using a "matching" type question with more definitions than terms, the percentage value may be changed.
- Assessments cannot be copied if they contain an essay question associated with a rubric.
- The word "Permanently" was misspelled in assessment question deletion confirmation messages.
- The image URL path does not convert correctly when migrating a quiz to an assessment in courses
- Quizzes with no start and end dates have dates set to 1/1/1753 and 12/31/9999 when imported and converted.
- Student quiz detailed submissions are not available in an assessment when imported from an ANGEL version 7.3 content package.
Assessments and surveys
- Export response statistics creates comma-separated values (.csv) files when tab-delimited is selected as the format in assessments and surveys.
- Empty question sets cause some question sets to not be displayed when the course editor has set the assessment/survey to be displayed to students one question set at a time.
- After grading a drop box submission with rubric and clicking the Save button, the window does not close and nothing happens.
Lesson content item export
- When attempting to export a .zip file whose file name contains the pound (#) character, the export fails and a message displays saying an exception has occurred.
- Once a user has selected message recipients and clicks the OK button in the pop-up window, the pop-up window does not close.
- When copying a course into a new course section, the team settings are not copied.
- When a course editor overrides the settings for a content item for a particular team, the override information is placed by the ANGEL software into a table called “LSN_ACCESS.” If the editor exports the content item as a .zip file or exports the entire course as a .zip archive, the “LSN_ACCESS” table is not included in the export.
- Assessment submission data does not export in groups.
- A group owner cannot delete a group.
- The delete link and confirmation prompts are shown to a group owner even if the user does not have group delete rights.
Master courses and learning object repositories
- When a user has set the filter for a master course or learning object repository specifying with whom it is being shared, if the user wishes to delete the filter and clicks the X button, the filter is not deleted.
For any questions, contact ANGEL support at firstname.lastname@example.org.