There are two ways to "subscribe" to the Hub so that you receive updates through your RSS reader or via e-mail.
The RSS feed link is http://ets.tlt.psu.edu/learningdesign/rss.xml
You can enter this address into news aggregators such as Google Reader.
You can request that the Hub send new posts to your e-mail address automatically by doing the following
- Make sure you are logged in to the Web site with your Penn State Access ID.
Note: If you are not logged, you will see Forum Login in the upper left. If you are logged in, you will see your user name in the lower left
- Click My Account in the lower left gray menu. It's listed under your userid.
- Click the My Notifications link at the top
- Set Notify Status to Enabled.
- Set Notify new content to Enabled.
- Select Content option. The Title sends a forum post title and a link. The Title+Body sends a link plus the entire content of the post. See the image at the bottom of the page.
What you Get in E-mail
Once set, you will receive a new e-mail from email@example.com whenever a new forum message or new resource is posted.